Skip to Content

House burns in Idaho Falls

The Idaho Falls Fire Department says a house fire Thursday morning was caused by improper use of extension cords.

The fire on 420 Garfield ignited around 11 a.m. The fire extended from the front room into the attic space.

The blaze was out as of 11:30 a.m. It caused $25,000 in damage.

The owners were not home when the fire began.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content