Skip to Content

Sheriff: 6 people suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at home

KIFI

Click here for updates on this story

    Gladstone, Oregon (KPTV) — Multiple people suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Gladstone Tuesday morning, according to the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office.

Emergency crews responded to a home in the 600 block of East Fairfield Street at about 5:45 a.m.

According to the sheriff’s office, six adults were being treated. Four patients were being transported to local hospitals and two were evaluated on scene.

The sheriff’s office said the carbon monoxide poisoning was due to a generator in an enclosed area that is attached to the home.

Gladstone Fire tweeted a photo of the generator, which was indoors.

No further information has been released at this time.

Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.

Article Topic Follows: National-World

Jump to comments ↓

CNN Newsource

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content