Skip to Content

Family Awakens To House Fire

An early morning fire forced a family out of their home Sunday.

The blaze caused about a quarter-million dollars in damage. according to the Idaho Falls Fire Department.

The fire started in the garage of the home on Woodbridge Circle.

The flames then spreading into the attic and burned a hole through the back of the house.

The family living inside that home woke up early Sunday morning to the sound and smell of the fire and were able to get out safely.

Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content