Skip to Content

Fire burns Inkom home

A house burned down in Inkom on Monday.

The fire was reported at 9:30 a.m. Flames engulfed the home on Willow Lane.

Inkom police said the family living there was in Pocatello when the fire started and didn’t know about it until contacted by police.

There is no word yet on the cause of the fire. Investigators were to be at the remains of the home Tuesday.

As of 10:45 a.m. Monday, crews had the fire under control and were putting out hot spots.

The house is a total loss.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content