Skip to Content

Idaho Falls home damaged by fire

An early morning fire caused approximately $40 thousand in damage to a home in the 200 block of East 11th Street in Idaho Falls on Friday. Battalion Chief Dorin Howard said the fire was reported at 6:50 am.

The occupant, identified as Darlene Tracy, was not injured. Firefighters had to remove a wall and a portion of the ceiling to gain access and contain the fire in that area. The cause was blamed on aging electrical wiring.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content