Skip to Content

Charger may have started Bonneville County house fire

Firefighters believe a faulty cellphone charger may have started a fire in Bonneville County Monday night.

A fire department spokesperson said the homeowner at 595 North Farnsworth Drive came home to find a house filled with smoke. When firefighters got to the house, they knocked down some flames in a back bedroom.

Damage is estimated at $50,000, according to Division Chief Dorin Howard.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content