Skip to Content

Jefferson County home burns

A home in Jefferson County was a total loss in a fire Thursday afternoon.

Everyone got out of the single-wide mobile home at 3680 E. 400 North safely. The fire started around 3 p.m.

Firefighters do not have an official cause, but said it’s likely the blaze started due to a heating lamp on the front porch that was intended to warm baby chicks.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content