Skip to Content

IF house fire causes $50,000 in damages

An Idaho Falls house fire caused $50,000 in damages Saturday evening. The Idaho Falls Fire Department said unattended grease heating on a stove caused the fire in the 500 block of Auburn Avenue.

Fire crews said when they arrived to the house the fire was in the kitchen so they placed fans at the front door to ventilate.

The fire was quickly extinguished. No injuries were reported.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content