Skip to Content

Fire destroys Roberts mobile home

Fire destroyed a mobile home that caught fire Tuesday afternoon.

The Jefferson County Sheriff’s office said the home was totally destroyed. According to a sheriff’s deputy, it was caused by an unattended fire in the fireplace.

The home was owned by Javier Trejo, who was not at home when the fire started. No one was injured.

The fire was reported by a neighbor. The Roberts Fire QRU, Menan, and Lewisville fire departments responded to the call.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content