Skip to Content

Pocatello house burns

Firefighters are looking into what caused a house to catch on fire in Pocatello on Monday morning.

Firefighters were able to knock out a fire quickly at this home on the 900 block of North 11th.

Officials say no one was inside the home when the fire broke out and no one was injured. They say they’re also still looking into where inside the house the fire started.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content