Skip to Content

Forecast for Sept. 30th

A Southwesterly flow has set up across Eastern Idaho this morning, and will be bringing in waves of moisture over the next few days giving us scattered showers and storms. By Monday, an approaching storm with a cold front will bring more showers with much cooler temps. Tonight, showers ending before midnight. Partial clearing with temps falling back into the 40’s. Chance of rain 20%. Friday, partly cloudy skies with sunshine and a 40% chance at afternoon storms. Highs climbing back into the 70’s. Saturday and Sunday, cooler with highs into the 60’s and low 70’s. Scattered showers with partly sunny conditions. Chance of rain is 30%. Monday, Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. Colder temps with highs into the mid 50’s.

Article Topic Follows: News
Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content