Skip to Content

First Alert Weather for OCT 25th

A southwesterly flow aloft will continue into Tuesday with a few more showers. A ridge of high pressure will return for the middle of the week giving us drier weather with more sunshine. Another wave of rain and mountain snow moves in for Friday and the weekend. Tonight – cloudy skies with more showers and even a few thunderstorms. Breezy winds from 10-25mph with even higher gusts. Lows will stay steady into the 40’s and low 50’s. Chance of rain 60%. Tuesday – mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and a few thunderstorms. Some clearing skies expected later in the afternoon. Highs into the 50’s and low 60’s. Chance of rain 40%. Wednesday – Mostly sunny with highs into the mid 60’s in the Snake River Plain. Thursday – Windy and Sunny with highs into the lower 60’s.

Article Topic Follows: News
Author Profile Photo

News Team

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content