Skip to Content

Detailed Forecast for Dec. 21, 2016

Our snowstorm quickly moves off for Wednesday with dropping temperatures. A Drier pattern sets up for the middle of the week with another winter storm moving in for the Christmas weekend. Wednesday, partly cloudy to mostly clear with just a few AM snow showers in western Wyoming. Highs will be mainly in the 20’s and low 30’s. Note: As Wednesday is the Winter Solstice, winter officially starts today. That also means the days will slowly grow longer from here! Tonight, generally clear skies which will set the stage for another FRIGID night with temperatures dropping well below zero for most. Lows from zero to ten below. Patchy valley fog possible. Thursday, patchy valley fog otherwise mostly sunny skies with some milky sunshine and high clouds streaming through from time to time. Highs near 20°. Friday, A 20 percent chance of snow in the afternoon and evening. Mostly cloudy, with a high into the upper 20’s and lower 30’s. Christmas Eve, Snow likely with a wintry mix developing in areas off towards the south. Cloudy, with a high near 32°. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content