Skip to Content

Forecast for DEC 22nd

A Drier pattern sets up for Thursday before a winter storm moves in for Christmas. Thursday, once again looking for some patchy valley fog, otherwise mostly sunny skies with some milky sunshine and high clouds streaming through from time to time. Highs near 20°. Friday, A 20 percent chance of snow in the afternoon and evening. Mostly cloudy, with a high into the upper 20’s and lower 30’s. Christmas Eve, Snow likely with a wintry mix developing in areas off towards the south. Cloudy, with a high near 32°. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Christmas Day, scattered snow showers with highs into the lower 20’s. Chance of snow 60%. Monday, Colder with some drier weather working in. Partly cloudy with highs into the mid to upper teens.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content