Skip to Content

Weekend forecast for April 22nd and 23rd

High pressure returns perfectly for an incredible forecast this Saturday before a very wet pattern shapes up for Sunday and the workweek. Saturday, mostly sunny skies with pleasant temps into the 50’s and 60’s. A light breeze expected with southwest winds at 5-15mph. Sunday, partly cloudy with highs into the mid 60’s. A slight chance of showers. Chance of precipitation is 20%. More showers expected Sunday night, Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35°. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday, Windy and mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of showers. Highs into the mid 50’s. Tuesday, cloudy and wet with a 80% chance of showers. Highs into the mid 50’s.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content