Skip to Content

Structure fire caused approximately$3,000 in damage

The Idaho Falls Fire Department says a spark from construction crew equipment caught nearby grass on fire around 3:30 p.m. Monday. The fire then extended to the exterior of a detached garage on the 1000 block of Spratt Avenue.

Firefighters were able to keep it from going inside or from reaching surrounding homes.

The fire caused approximately $3,000 in damage.

Officials said there are no injuries.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Team


KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content