Skip to Content
News

Kitchen fire evacuates EICAP

Kitchen fire at EICAP
Firefighters enter Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership building on Lincoln Road in Idaho Falls.

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Employees at Eastern Idaho Community Partnership were evacuated from their building on Lincoln Road because of a fire in the Head Start kitchen.

The fire was on the stove when it started. An employee with an extinguisher helped put it out along with the fire department said Jay Doman, CEO of EICAP.

The fire happened just before 12:30 p.m.

The building filled with smoke and was ventilated by firefighters before employees were allowed back in.

No one was harmed in the fire and it unknown how much damage was done.

Idaho Falls / Local News / Top Stories

Curtis Jackson

Comments

Leave a Reply