Goal of annual 3-on-3 tournament helps to fight carbon monoxide poisoning
POCATELLO, Idaho (KIFI) — This weekend, the annual Bill Parrish Family 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament was held at Highland High School in Pocatello.
There was a round robin tournament on Friday and a double elimination tournament on Saturday.
The competition honors the memory of the Bill Parrish family. They died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in 2014.
First Alert was in attendance to hand out 120 carbon monoxide detectors at the event.