SHELLEY, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - A suspected electrical fire damaged a home on 1500 North in Shelley at around 5 a.m. Friday.
Shelley Fire Chief Randy Adams said a faulty ceiling fan in a bathroom was the probable cause of a fire that burned through the roof of the home. No one was injured.
BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION
KIFI Local News 8 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.