Winter Weather Advisory Through Friday
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM MST FRIDAY:
- WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will cause drifting
snow and low visibility in blowing snow.
- WHERE…The upper Snake River plain, including the cities of
Idaho Falls and Rexburg, and all towns up to Saint Anthony.
- WHEN…Until 5 AM MST Friday.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. Blowing snow will
reduce visibility while driving. The only solution is to slow
down. Drifting snow may cause temporary road closures as
efforts to clear snow are hampered. The hazardous conditions
could impact the morning or evening commute.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THURSDAY TO 5 AM
- WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5
inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
- WHERE…Caribou Range and the Teton Valley-Including the cities
of Wayan, Swan Valley, Ashton, Tetonia, and Driggs.
- WHEN…From 11 AM Thursday to 5 AM MST Friday.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. Patchy blowing
snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute.