EAST IDAHO (KIFI/KIDK) - Eastern Idaho Public Health has confirmed another death due to COVID-19.
The individual was a man in his 80s from Bonneville County.
This brings the total to 115 deaths due to COVID-19.
Out of respect to these individuals’ families, no additional details will be
Southeastern Idaho Public Health has reported 89 deaths in its health district.
As of Wednesday, there are 991 total recorded deaths in the state.
State officials say deaths by age group breaks down as follows:
- 2 person died between the ages of 18 and 29
- 6 people died between the ages of 30 and 39
- 21 people died between the ages of 40 to 49
- 37 people who died were between the ages of 50 to 59
- 125 people were between the ages of 60 and 69
- 273 people were between the ages of 70 and 79
- 527 people were 80+
94.90% of deaths with known race were White. 0.92% of deaths with known race were Asian. 0.71% of deaths with known race were Black or African American, 1.63% American Indian/Alaska Native and 1.70% were "Other race/multiple races." The race category for 9 deaths is pending.
88.91% of deaths with known race were Non-Hispanic. 11.09% of deaths with known ethnicity were Hispanic. The ethnicity for 8 deaths is pending.